Group Sustainability Lead - Netceed
- Would you like to lead the sustainability strategy and execution for a global telecommunications organisation that turns over €2bn annually, with significant growth plans?
- Are you passionate about sustainability and how it can drive value creation?
- Does interacting with a range of global stakeholders both internally and externally appeal to you?
If so, look no further…
We are thrilled to have been retained by Netceed, a global best-in-class value-add distributor in the attractive telecom, tech infra and energy equipment distribution market who have accelerated their turnover from €40m to €2bn over the past 9 years. Netceed are an ambitious organisation who are keen to establish their Sustainability offering and would like an individual with real passion for the sustainability and ESG landscape.
In this new role, the Group sustainability lead will devise and implement the ESG strategy and value creation plan for the organisation and all current and future acquisitions.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Group CFO, while also receiving support and direction from their PE partners Cinven and Carlyle Group, along with the Founder/CEO who is still highly involved in the group management.
Why the Group Sustainability Lead position is something you should apply for:
- A career defining opportunity to join Netceed at the start of their Sustainability journey
- This is a newly created position which will give you the opportunity to leverage your skills and experience to drive the change you wish to see
- This is a truly global organisation that is constantly evolving by bringing new service offerings and products to the market so be prepared for constant growth
- Netceed is backed by two PE firms, along with strong involvement of the Group Founder and CEO who are driven by successful sustainability value creation, with a core focus on decarbonisation along with diversity & inclusion.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident working with a high degree of autonomy as well as being able to establish and nurture successful professional working relationships with the key stakeholders across the business
- Appreciate that Netceed is in a period of hyper growth and every day is likely to provide different challenges and opportunities therefore a growth mindset and resilience is highly valuable
- Have experience working in a multinational business developing sustainability and/or ESG strategy, policy and putting reporting best practice in place
- Have exposure to ratings agencies such as CDP, Exovadis, MSCI, S&P, Sustainalytics or Ecovadis
- Be comfortable dealing with a wide range of senior and geographically dispersed stakeholders who have competing priorities and demands
In return, the successful candidate will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- A competitive and rewarding base salary
- Generous annual bonus
- Legal profit share
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous healthcare insurance contributions
- Plus a huge amount more
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.