- Job Search
- Recruitment / Talent Solutions
- Focus Areas
- Company Sectors
- Job Functions
Principal Environmental Consultant
If so, look no further…
A rewarding Principal Environmental Consultant position has arisen for the right individual to develop their career within a quality-oriented engineering consultancy.
In this position, you will provide assessments and advisory services for clients to improve projects to limit damage and preserve the environment. You will have direct responsibility and contact with the client providing autonomy and areas to develop.
Why the Principal Environmental Consultant position is something you should apply for:
The successful Principal Environmental Consultant will:
● Have a strong understanding of environmental science and environmental regulations. This will directly assist with advising key stakeholders when making decisions.
● Be able to show strong leadership skills to aid with management of more junior members of staff.
● Be confident in social interactions. This will be needed to manage client relationships and be used to convey complex technical information to various stakeholders.
● Be confident when conducting environmental compliance audits, risk assessments, environmental assessments and environmental impact assessments (EIAs).
● Have past experience overseeing and managing environmental projects, including budgeting, scheduling, and coordinating.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
● £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.