Do you enjoy working with data sets that allow you to help inform strategic decisions made across the business to improve sustainability performance?
Would you enjoy working for a FTSE 250 listed organisation, with £2.5bn of real estate assets to unlock their full potential?
Are you a collaborative, solutions focused person who enjoys working with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, both internally and externally, along with engaging across the wider industry?
If so, look no further…
A prestigious position has arisen for a Sustainability Analyst to join GPE, a highly respected central London property investment and development company quoted on the London Stock Exchange which owns around £2.5 billion of real estate.
The role will report directly to the Sustainability Lead and will play a critical role in the team supporting the data collection across the entire portfolio, and helping to inform strategic decisions in order to improve the sustainability performance of the portfolio and reach GPE’s net zero goals. Why the Sustainability Analyst position is something you should apply for:
- You will be working within a financially stable and industry FTSE 250 organisation.
- As a friendly and social employer, GPE constantly finds ways to bring their staff and customers together in a more informal capacity.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion, there is a focus on this through various work streams and dedicated employee impact groups.
- You will be part of industry leading projects such as 50 Finsbury Square - first net zero building and The Hickman "The world's smartest building".
- Sustainability as a function reports into the CEO, ensuring it is given the time and attention to make significant changes within the company.
The successful Sustainability Analyst will:
- Working with a committed and high performing sustainability team with clear development opportunities in the function.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
- Have experience in working with and understanding large data sets within sustainability or the built environment sector.
- Have excellent analysing and problem solving skills, proactively reviewing and analysing trends and identify issues and opportunities for improvement in data quality and performance.
- Manage the timely collection of sustainability data across both the investment and development portfolios.
- Be inquisitive, with a desire to improve processes and ways of working as sustainability continues to evolve and grow in the business.
- Be a passionate self starter with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver to deadlines.
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 22% bonus
- Life assurance cover 4x annual salary
- Comapny loan for season ticket (after 3 months employment)
- Employer pension contribution of up to 15%
- Employer paid private healthcare insurance - family cover
- Employer paid private dental insurance - family cover
- 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase 5 more
- Plus more!
If this could be of interest, please apply now through our retained partners and ESG / sustainability (edit as applicable)
executive search organisation GS2 Partnership.