- Job Search
- Recruitment / Talent Solutions
- Focus Areas
- Company Sectors
- Job Functions
● Are you passionate about sustainability and looking to develop your career within a well established freehold owner in Central London?
● Does assisting with the management of high end properties in Central London interest you?
● Are you looking to work with a company full of longevity where you can develop your client relationship skills whilst also helping to reduce Scope 3 emissions?
If so, look no further…
A unique position has arisen for an impressive sustainability assistant to join a prestigious real estate company. This company has long term connections with the local community and manages a large portfolio of diverse properties.
As the successful sustainability assistant, you will be responsible for structuring data provided by various properties and tasked with organising this ready for analysis. This will create a streamlined process for the Utilities Manager who you will be reporting into.
Why the Sustainability Assistant position is something you should apply for:
● As the sustainability market is a new, growing market, you will be given the opportunity to develop the sustainability team that manages the portfolio of historic properties.
● The portfolio stretches across a variety of sectors which gives you a range of learning opportunities where you can talk to and develop relationships with a variety of people which provides multiple future opportunities,
● With properties across the residential, office, medical and educational sectors, this freehold owner has a strong place in the property market. The portfolio is only growing which will give you a variety of experience and opportunities.
● As a family business, this practice has a really positive environment where everyone is keen to help one another. There are also internal and external social events for charities, schools and local residents..
● You will be reporting directly to the Utilities Manager who has been working here for 10 years, learning the ins and outs of the business and how best to manage portfolios. Who better to learn from?
The successful Sustainability Assistant will:
● Be an ambitious individual who is keen to find problems and create solutions. You should have a strong understanding of Scope 3 emissions and be able to come up with ways that you can reduce them.
● Have a minimum of 2 years of admin experience working with large sets of data. This will ideally be from working in a bank or in the energy sector.
● Be curious and interested in learning new skills such as utilities analysis and managing a variety of different clients.
● Be targeted with reducing outstanding data by 20% in the first 6 months.
● Have a keen eye for detail and adaptability, ready to come up with new solutions and be keen to action these solutions.
In return the successful individual will receive an attractive compensation package consisting:
● £35,000 -£40,000 per annum,
● Life assurance at 7x salary,
● 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days with year of service,
● Onsite gym with 6 weekly classes
● Regular staff socials and annual company away day.
If this could be of interest, please apply now through GS2 Partnership